Cell phone: (+380) 63-645-77-84
Date of Birth: 09/16/1982
Address: 52 Lenina av., 25 Kharkov, 61072 Ukraine
- Kharkov National University of Radio-Electronic. Secondary Education Department.
Automated systems software (software engineer)
- Ukrainian Engineer-Pedagogical Academy. Radio-Electronics and Computer Systems.
Specialist of vocational training, systems with automatic control of industrial plant.
English: Intermediate (free read\write technical documents)
Skills and knowladge
Generic Software Development Expertise
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Win16/Win32 API (Basic)
- Database Development
- Client-Server and Three-Tier Applications (Basic)
- Serial Communications
- GUI Interfaces design and development
- Project Management (Basic)
Hardware and Operating Systems
- IBM PC and compatibles
- Windows 3.xx, Windows 9x/ME, Windows NT/2000
- Linux, Unix, FreeBSD
- PalmOS, Windows CE (Basic)
Languages, Tools and Technologies
- VB .NET, C# .NET
- C/C++, Java, Assembler
- Delphi, VB
- SQL (DDL, DML), Oracle, MS SQL, Interbase
- BDE, ODBC, ADO, DAO, OLEDB
- DirectX, Raster graphics, 2D vector graphics, 3D graphics (Basic)
- VBScript, HTML, DHTML, ASP
- COM, DCOM, COM+, ActiveX (Basic)
- Microsoft Information Server (IIS), Apache
- TCP/IP, LAN
- Multi-threading, Shell (Windows), GUI (Windows)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Communicator, Opera
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Corel DRAW, Adobe Photoshop
05/2007 - now StellaSystems.
Senior Software Engineer
Software developing and support
08/2006 - 05/2007 AN Gorod.
System Administrator, Software Engineer
Administratin network (100 PC), web-development and support.
12/2005 - 08/2006 Private Concern. Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Software Engineer, Team Leader
Creating and processing Requirements and Functional Specification, planning, controlling, coordination, planning and controlling developing process, software programming and testing, work organization, technical support, customer support, taking interview from new employees.
09/2003 - 12/2005 Private Concern. Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Software Developer, System Administrator
System administration, quality software development, technical support, customer support.
- IT-Contest (account #116). September 2007. VB.
- IT-Contest (account #163). September 2006. Shell/Windows scripting programming.
- Computer science education center “Specialist”. April 2005. HTML 4.0.
- Computer science education center “Specialist”. April 2005. Technical Engineering.
- Computer science education center “Specialist”. April 2005. Windows 2000 Administration.
- Computer science education center “Specialist”. April 2005. ANSI SQL.
- Kharkov National University of Radio-Electronic. January 2005. Programming in Oracle RDBMS.
Analytic mind, persistence, а very quick study, punctuality, having a desire for self-perfection