38 y.o., Ukraine, Kiev
+380 50 3523275
+380 50 5074098
+380 50 3132409
12 years of work in telecommunication. Strong management skills,
including operations, budgeting, project management, contractor
relations, inventory/equipment control and personnel, completing contracts
on time and within budget.
Program Manager, (IP-Telephony, Wireless Internet Provider Company),
Kiev,Ukraine 2007 – present.
Project Manager, LT Chezara, Chernihiv, Ukraine 2005 - 2007
Installation and Test Engineer, LT Chezara, Chernihiv, Ukraine. 2002-2004
Installation and Test Engineer, Lucent Technologies Chezara, Chernihiv,
Engineer, Naval Aviation, Simferopol, Ukraine. 1991-1996
Diploma, Engineer , 1991. Aviation institute , Riga , Latvia.
5ESS-2000 Installation Technician Course (ES5235)
Transmission Installation Course (UA 7778)
5ESS-2000 Switch Analysis - 5ESS-2000 Switch Call Processing and Recent
5ESS Maintenance Technician Course (ES5530, ES5531, ES5532, ES5533)
Broadband Access DSL ( Anymedia, Stinger)
As an Installation and Test Engineer I have done projects: in Germany, Italy,
Spain, Poland, Slovakia, Moldova, Kazakhstan. In Ukraine I've worked for
UTEL, UKRTELECOM, VELTON, ITC, OPTIMA, INTERTELECOM in Zhitomyr,Uzhgorod,Donetsk,Vinnitsa,Chernovtsy,Summy,Lugansk, Chernigov,
My bigest projects at the Project Manager position are:
Zhitomyr (Ukrtelecom/Utel - 2005), Lugansk (Ukrtelecom/Utel - 2006), Kharkov (Velton – 2006-2007).
My professional Skills in the Installation and Test position:
- Good knowledge of the telecommunication industry with regard to
terminology,practices,concepts,requirements and competition.
- Supervising and participating in installation activities at the site.
- Good knowledge of AC/DC distribution rules.
- Working with different types of switching and transmission equipment
- Extensive ability to use and interpret installation/test documentation.
- Familiar with diagnostic tools/commands and relevant test equipment.
Interpret results and draw conclusions about the operation of the
- Growing/degrowing equipment,populating and applying system parameters.
- Fault-finding, replacement HW and/or SW.
- Interpretation all reports that the system can produce, recognizing
errors and knowledge all recovery mechanisms.
- Supporting customers remotely.
My Program Manager Skills:
-Projects preparation, such as: Implementation schedules, budgets, risk analysis, co-ordination between departments, resource planning and preparation.
-Execution of the projects in his region in accordance with the contracts and the frame contracts, in Ukraine as well as outside Ukraine.
-Securing the agreed margins for services, such as: Installation and Test, Project Management, Training and Customer Support.
-Inter-projects Resource allocation.
-Maintaining and expanding customer relations.
-Reviewing and checking tender documents, specifications, conditions of contract bills of quantities, and cost estimates. Audit and comparison of potential Contractors
-Negotiating agreements conditions, supervises efficiency of Contractors work.
-Managing and coordinating General Contractors and Subcontractors;
-Developing and maintaining project charter, project plans and schedules using MS Project.
-Managing technical resource allocation, and procurement efforts
-Initiating Service acceptance protocol for the services delivered and delivery notes for the goods delivered.
-Managing/coordinating the work of Project Managers responsible for projects delivery and development;
-After contract is implemented, to issuer a Final report.
-Initiating Contract Change in case it is need for company.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and attention to details, good leadership and team work
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations and systems.
- Strong computer skills, specifically relating to switching software
- Fluent English, Ukrainian