==> Educational Background
2006 — present
Extramurally, transferred to the third course.
Computer Science Faculty, National Aviation University, Kiev.
Specialty: Software of the Automated Systems.
2002 — 2006
Industrial-Economic College of National Aviation University, Kiev.
Junior Specialist's degree in Programming PCs and Automated Systems (summa cum laude).
==> Professional Skills
- Proficient in C/C++, x86, x64 assembler; good code optimization skills.
- Strong WinAPI knowledge, understanding of Windows internals, PC hardware architecture, basic Unix/Linux programming skills.
- STL, MFC, VCL, basic knowledge of COM, ActiveX, ATL, QT, DirectX.
- Experienced in MS Visual Studio, Borland Developer Studio, Windows SDK, Microsoft, Intel, Borland, GNU C/C++/ASM compilers, VTune, WinDBG, IDA Pro, DDK (no strong experience);
- Skilled in scripting (Ruby, Shell, JS, VB, GNU Make), .NET (C#), database and web programming, strong in network technologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet), Windows/Linux/FreeBSD server/workstation administration.
- Smattering of MCS51 programming (Franklin ADS, Proteus), UML (Rational Rose XDE, Suite 2003).
==> Language Knowledge
Ukrainian and Russian are native languages, fluent in technical English, good in spoken English.
==> Work Experience
09.2003 — 12.2006
Industrial-Economic College of National Aviation University.
Software Engineer (09.2005), Senior Lab Technician (09.2004), Lab Technician (09.2003).
I’ve projected and installed the college network, organized and leaded a work of the technical department of the computer center (8 employees), fulfilled responsibilities of the software developer and the chief administrator.
- testing system for carrying out the Governmental Certification (C++, WinAPI, ODBC API, Firebird SQL; have developed my own framework for GUI implementation, skins support);
- student's domain accounts/profiles management system (C#, .NET 2.0, ADSI, ADO.NET, FB Native Client);
- optimized CGI services for college web-site (C++, WinAPI, IPC, eRuby, MS SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, multiplatform modules, System V IPC);
- voice/fax call-center (C++, WinAPI, multithreading, IPC, serial port programming, TAPI, Rockwell voice/fax AT commands, V.253, ATL/COM, SAPI, skins, localization);
- optimized Mandelbrot fractal generator / performance test (C, ASM, SSE, WinAPI);
- multitude of other programs for productive, educational and research purposes.
==> Personal Characteristics
Closely involved in IT from early years, open-minded, goal oriented, eager for professional growth, skilled in searching for knowledge and intensive training to become familiar with new technologies, ready to dedicate free time to advance the mastership, analytically minded, managerial skilled, able to work efficiently in a team or singly, responsible, interested in modern mathematics, have publications, free of pernicious habits.
==> Additional Information
- Twice (in 2005 and 2006) the Kyiv mayor's scholarship holder.
- The winner of the City Olympiad in Programming for college students (the highest level of difficulty, 2005).
- The winner of the Software Projects Contest among students of the city colleges (2004).